Here is what we can do for you.
- Can support Linux and Windows-based servers for in-hours.
- Can also do troubleshooting and can provide an out-of-hours on-call service.
- Can support cloud architecture with full-stack major incident management services, and implement best practices in this area. Our objective is to maximize fleet availability, whilst keeping cost in mind for our solutions.
- Can design and implement monitoring solutions on a cloud fleet, which enhance a client's security and availability posture.
- Can contribute to and lead technical projects based on the waterfall and/or agile project management methodologies using a good understanding of the software development lifecycle aka SDLC.
- Can spot automation opportunities and implement automation solutions in Python, Go, or Bash.
- Can design, customise and implement CI/CD pipelines based on actual project requirements and not how it was done in the last 5 jobs.
- Can troubleshoot complex products that have multiple layers of microservices, especially at the middleware tier communicating with complex backend architectures.
- Can build monitoring solutions that integrate with technical documentation levelling in an SRE-based environment.
- Are not afraid of complexity and can take ownership of large problems, pushing for the understanding of the problem statement. Also able to engage with others who can contribute to solutions, which resolve the problem.
- Can provide technical writing services in Runbook and How-to document form. Can also design and implement customer-facing documentation solutions.
- Are familiar with multiple supporting systems including Github, Confluence, Jira, and Zendesk.
- Can write commercial articles for publication in technical and non-technical areas.
CI/CD Design, Deployment and Support
Programming and Automation
Process design and CALMS modelling
Full Stack Production Support AWS/Azure
Technical Project Management
Technical Root Cause Analysis (TRCA)
Major Incident Management
NOC and Monitoring Solutions
Cloud Architecture and Systems Design
Event Coverage (Technical and Non-Technical)
Technical Writing (Internal/External)
Documentation Repository Design and Impelmentation